BELONGING TO EACH OTHER
“Belonging to Each Other supports our Falmouth neighbors experiencing homelessness
in their trasition to stable housing by provides temporary cold-weather housing and year-
round loving supportive services.”
BTEO’S NOVEMBER GENERAL MEETING Monday, November
21st, at 6pm via Zoom.
As we prepare to express thanks for what we have, please join us
for an hour to help our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
OUR HOUSES ARE OPEN! 12 women and men began their transition, and
more prepare for winter in the rough.
1. Updates on opening week (99 dinners!), current census,
2. What our residents are working on now - the housing plan components..
3. Preview of Helpful Village and joining BTEO Village
4. Transportation Report and Needs
5. In from the Streets kickoff - Briefing on Program and Meals Team Report/Needs
6. Longest Night Vigil at JWMC and possible sleep out 12-21-22. Plans & Needs
7. Holiday Tree Lot Benefit at WCC - Buy your trees there & volunteer check in
8. Polar Plunge Benefit 1/1/23 Shipwrecked. Description and needs
9. Bowling Tournament Planning Volunteers needed.after holidays for March
10. Special Projects you might be interested in