BTEO’S FIRST GENERAL MEETING
Monday, October 17th, at 6pm.
We are meeting in person at the St. Barnabas Hall right behind the tent. Please come, your neighbors need you.
IT’S TIME TO GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!
In two weeks, BTEO is starting its 8th season of assisting people experiencing homelessness.
We will be discussing:
1. What our neighbors experiencing homelessness are facing in Falmouth
2. The Falmouth response - and BTEO's place in it
3. Our plans for housing our neighbors this season
4. House opening day plans 10/29&30th
5. Incredible bequest of household goods
6. Our improved transportation program (attention potential volunteers!)
7. In From the Streets and our Meals Team (Starting up November 1 for Meals)
8. Our Events Plans for 2022-23.
THERE WILL BE SNACKS AND SOFT BEVERAGES. PLEASE COME AND INVITE ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US. Can’t make it? Email Gina at email@example.com.