Belonging to Each Other (BTEO) is a coalition of 100+ volunteers consisting of 9 Falmouth congregations and other community members founded in late 2015 to address the problem of homelessness in our community. BTEO provides temporary housing, food, transportation and social services for homeless men and women in Falmouth during the cold winter months, while helping clients identify more stable housing and/or necessary services. It is a high touch, high intensity model.
Who We Serve
Our population consists of homeless men and women in Falmouth. We will house our clients in rental houses. We can accommodate up to 12 homeless men and women at a time, from November through mid April. As clients transition out to more stable housing, other homeless individuals who meet our eligibility criteria will cycle into available spots.
2017-2018 (December - March)
- Provided lodging, food, transportation, and case management for 24 homeless neighbors
- Successfully placed 23 of our guests in more stable housing or temporary residential support programs
- 11 were assisted in being placed on housing voucher lists
- 10 became employed while in the program
2016-2017 (December - March)
- Provided lodging, food, transportation, and friendly visits for 23 homeless neighbors
- Provided on-site program management and placed 17 of our guests in more stable housing
2015-2016 (January - March)
- Provided lodging, food, transportation, and case management for 27 homeless neighbors
- Successfully placed 19 of our guests in more stable housing